Home of the stovetop latte, a DIY drink perfected by years of trial and error.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Pre-emptive strike

Since this photo is going to be beamed throughout cyberspace anyway, I'm going to beat the shooter to the punch. Backstory: Today at work, a photographer mocked my pink shirt, so to respond to his unabashed pinkophobia, I put on a female coworker's fuchsia coat. The result was this ill-advised pose. Oh well. You saw it here first folks.
To the man police: I had to look up the color "fuchsia," it looks like pink to me. You can't revoke my membership.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It'll look much better blown up on MySpace ... I usually don't send out bulletins, but I might make an exception in this case. Actually, the pic looks kinda spiffy with that random white border my camera spit out. And I'm blaming you for the (months-old) coffee stains on my coat. I'll send you the dry cleaning bill.

1:28 PM

 
Blogger Katie said...

Wow, I'm impressed! Such an online repertoire - from MySpace gangsta to fuchsia reporter. What next?

6:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!!That is really something. You might fit right in over here in China. It is the 'Land of the Bad Suit.'

1:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home