Home of the stovetop latte, a DIY drink perfected by years of trial and error.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Sweet ride

Sorry for not posting for days. My life has been upside down. Perhaps more on that later.
But first, check out the sweet ride I'm considering to replace the cracked-up coupe below. No, your eyes are not fooling you, those are flames on the side. I know, I know. Beggars (and used car buyers) can't be choosers.
I always thought that PT Cruisers were kind of silly, but now that I'm looking for a car that's safe and affordable with cargo space and decent gas mileage, the Cruiser is appealing. Excellent side impact crash rating, less than $7,000, 19 cubic feet inside and 25 mpg highway. I could do without the tricked-out flames. Although ... maybe I'll chop the roof down, drop the frame and make a lead sled.
Guess I'll have to buy it first.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can't beat some hot racing stripes. i'm sorry to hear your life is upside down...call if you want to chat! i'll email you.

11:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home