Home of the stovetop latte, a DIY drink perfected by years of trial and error.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A few things...

--Tonight Meegan was hungry and she wanted to eat some twice-baked potatoes I made. So she preheated the oven, not realizing that Nicholas stuck a towel and a plastic bib inside. Now the downstairs smells like a burnt marshmallow. It's kind of funny.
--I'm leaving the jack-o'-lantern out all night tonight. I think I'll leave it out and see how long it takes before somebody smashes it. Right now it matches the dried, crusty egg yolk on my front window.
--This is what I ate for dinner: Cheez-Its, a glass of tomato juice with Tabasco and a huge brownie sundae.
Further pointless bulletins as trivial events warrant.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fascinating dinner. You should sign up for NaBloPoMo - there is a link on my site. Then we could have daily updates like this! I don't know what I am going to write about daily!

Your dinner kind of makes me want to gag a little.

6:09 AM

 
Blogger Nate said...

That dinner was delish. Why do you food moralists have to force me into your nutritional conventions?

7:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home