Home of the stovetop latte, a DIY drink perfected by years of trial and error.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Goodbye grandma

My grandmother died of heart failure at about 3:30 p.m. yesterday. I just found out this morning. I'm glad she didn't linger very long or suffer much. I'm thankful that I got to spend some time with her, especially the night when she was lucid and responsive. Abby got a chance to see her and say goodbye, too. But I'm sorrowful about the whole situation; she died alone in a hospital.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear that; your family is in my thoughts.

5:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother. There is no easy way to deal with death when they're supposed to be immortal. We're thinking of you and the family.

5:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home