Home of the stovetop latte, a DIY drink perfected by years of trial and error.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Jumping on the band's wagon

A few weeks ago I discovered Gnarls Barkley's song "Crazy" and really like it. My friends inform me that I am several months behind the times. I do not care. This is the perk of being completely ignorant of hit radio stations and MTV. All music is new to me. And Cee-Lo and Danger Mouse accept me. From now on, I want to be called "Danger Nate." Or maybe "Leeg-Lo."
Plus, I'm so over that high school mentality of striving to be the guy who listened to that hot band for years before they went commercial and everybody else started to listen. Puh-leeze. In terms of mass culture, I am a lemming just like the rest of you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tanis said...

I know the feeling, my daughters always think it's funny when I ask about a song that's been out for a while and I didn't know it............

8:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home