Home of the stovetop latte, a DIY drink perfected by years of trial and error.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

I'm all out of Palm, I'm so lost without you

My Palm TX is in the shop. This doesn't seem like something worthy of a post, but I am now so dependent on that little 128 MB of memory to carry my through my day that I miss it. It tells me where to go, when to be there, what the weather will be like, who's trying to contact me, how to reach them, everything.
But the screen was on the fritz, so I mailed it in for a repair. Now it's gone and I'm like a lost dog wandering the streets. Last night I went to a friend's wedding reception, but because I have no PDA to guide me, I just had to remember where it was supposed to be (yeah, I coulda checked the invite). It was at Rockford Country Club, I recalled. When I arrived the place was chock full of tuxedos and evening gowns for the annual Red Ball. Whoops. The reception was actually at Forest Hills Country Club. So I was a little late.
None of this would've happened if my trusty digital friend would've been there to help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home