Home of the stovetop latte, a DIY drink perfected by years of trial and error.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Eating champion

UPDATE: The owner of the bar and grill where this BLT is served got a big boost of business after this video. They sold 220 of them from 11 a.m. Friday (when the video was posted) until Sunday evening.

Here's my latest attempt at videography at the Register Star. It's my crowning achievement, since I both starred in and edited this video. Check out my attempt to eat a massive BLT:



If you can't view it, go here and click on "Nate Legue attempts to eat giant BLT."
P.S. Note similarity between my hat and the Bogey's (below).

2 Comments:

Blogger Chad said...

Absolutely hilarious! The multiple repeat edits are the best part - they make me feel like I'm back in the 90's.....Can you feel your arteries constricting?

9:10 AM

 
Blogger Jay T said...

Genius.

12:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home