Home of the stovetop latte, a DIY drink perfected by years of trial and error.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

I wear my sunglasses at night

My eyeglass frames broke two days ago after one of the nose pads was bent dozens of times. And because I turned my old pair of glasses into sunglasses, I have nothing to fall back on while I wait for replacement frames. So I have to either wear sunglasses all the time or walk around half blind, squinting at everything. I'm not sure which is worse, especially at night.
Oh yeah, the vision place said it will take 5-7 business days to get the frames. So I'm going to look like a tool for a while. And my editor told me that they need to take a new photo of me for a blog at work. So maybe the sunglass look will be preserved for the ages...

1 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

Just roll with it. It's all about the confidence. hahah

8:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home