Home of the stovetop latte, a DIY drink perfected by years of trial and error.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Nicholas loves dogs

I'm staying with a friend who has a large chocolate Labrador, Charlie. I've had Nicholas spend the night several times with me. He loves this dog. Now he begs to visit so he can play with him.
Earlier this week after I got him ready for bed, he decided that it was time for Charlie to go bed too. Here's video of him singing a lullaby to the dog in its cage.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

oh my gosh that is awesome! How did you manage to get that on tape? It is too sweet. I love him so much. :)

5:22 AM

 
Blogger katpurrrz said...

too cute! Will Nicholas get visiting rights w/Charlie after you move?

12:51 PM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

OK, even my cold black heart finds that adorable. Is Nicholas also available to sing lullabies to fat, snorting pugs? Just checking.

10:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home