Home of the stovetop latte, a DIY drink perfected by years of trial and error.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Waterproof?

I'm giving Nicholas a taste of camping tonight by sharing a tent with him in the orchard at the farm where my parents are staying this summer. But I'm getting a pretty good mouthful too. It's about midnight and it's POURING rain. As a former Boy Scout, I knew how to pitch this tent to stay dry. But I can't help but wonder if the waterproofing will hold up under this torrent when tiny droplets of water are hitting my skin.
At least Nicholas is sound asleep. Wish I was too...
The rain smells good though. And the thunderclaps are immense.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

I was wondering about that last night when the torrential downpour began. Did you stay dry??

9:55 AM

 
Blogger Nate said...

Of course. I am dad's son here!

10:01 AM

 
Blogger Katie said...

Jay is going to be jealous, he really misses camping. He even pitched a tent in the backyard when I was gone!

12:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home