Home of the stovetop latte, a DIY drink perfected by years of trial and error.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Scientific limits

Here at the Partially Caffeinated Institute, we conduct research testing the limits of human coffee consumption. But we always put safety first. Using formulas proved worthy after decades of improvement, we've determined exactly how much caffeine a person can consume before complete organ failure.
We offer this site in service to mankind. According to our experiments, it would take almost 85 cups of drip coffee to kill our director.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

It would take 77.46 cups to coffee to kill me! That is the most hilarious site I've seen in awhile. Is that like the whole thing where if you drink pop and pop rocks at the same time your head will explode???

4:45 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

There's a place here I'm taking you to called the Legal Grounds, which is a coffee shop run by law school drop outs. It's a reassuring fall-back plan for you. Or me, for that matter. I went in there today and they have like, the Legal Frap, and Et. Al.... I'll take a pic for you.

7:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home