Home of the stovetop latte, a DIY drink perfected by years of trial and error.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

From the Filipina side

An former coworker of mine started her own blog. I only worked with her for about a year, but we grew close. She's a sweetheart; she moved into the Chicago area to help take care of her mom. She called me her kuya, a Tagalog term of respect that means literally "older brother." I miss her, but I'm glad the internet means never having to say goodbye.
Check out her blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger the filipina chicagoan said...

aww. thanks kuya! now that i've earned a personal shout out on your blog, i am sure to get the eyes on my site that i need. ha. ha. ( i read the posts above this one).

so, iowa it is! or almost is! congratulations. i'll definitely be keeping in touch.

too bad about de paul, though. (if you turn em down). there's a great all you can eat sushi place on fullerton that you'd really love. =)

12:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home