Home of the stovetop latte, a DIY drink perfected by years of trial and error.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween

On Friday, my neighbor across the street threw a raucous Halloween party. He outdid himself with the decorations; his place looked like a haunted house. Among the costumed attendees were the Village People construction worker, a butterfly, Matt Foley and Wonder Woman. But my favorites were Dog the Bounty Hunter and Pete Rose. The host was a grotesque zombie whose skull was showing through his melting face. Here's my costume. I was a Chinese laborer.



Here's the party host, a decaying corpse:



Here's Dog and his non-bounty-hunting wife:



And here's Pete Rose at his finest:

3 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

lol I like the Pete Rose. Hope you had fun.

1:42 PM

 
Blogger Abby said...

Make sure you post pics of Nicholas in his costume on here. I want to see what he dressed up as.

12:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually the longer pole they use is a good deal more ergonomic at least by PRC standards

6:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home