Home of the stovetop latte, a DIY drink perfected by years of trial and error.

Friday, July 13, 2007

One goal down...

So this morning I stepped on the bathroom scale and I weighed 185 pounds. It took me a minute to realize I weighed that much when I graduated from high school. High school! I was 18!
I've lost 25 pounds. My pants don't fit me anymore. I've lost five inches from my waist. I had to punch a new hole in my belt. These are all good problems to have.
The only bad part is that losing weight does not in and of itself cause fitness and I'm going to have to start exercising. Someday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Collin Quick said...

"I have to start exercising"

You and me both brother. I have no motivation at all these days.

10:00 PM

 
Blogger Abby said...

How about today? I'll help you get started when you decide to take the plunge.

10:54 AM

 
Blogger Anna Voelker said...

Congrats! That's awesome.

5:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home