Home of the stovetop latte, a DIY drink perfected by years of trial and error.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Jealousy

An old friend of mine sent out an email a few weeks ago announcing that he was leaving his cushy government job as an engineer with the county in Seattle. It seemed like a sweet gig, at least from my perspective 2,000 miles away. One year he took off a total of 31 days to travel. Not a month off, 31 work days.
But the email had no word about where he was going. Turns out he's doing this.
Now I want to quit my job to do home improvement projects.

2 Comments:

Blogger MappyB said...

I know! I'm so jealous too if it makes you feel any better. Another reason for you to be jealous....I am going to see The Police tomorrow night in Miami, and I have free tickets and backstage passes!!! I am BEYOND excited!!!!!

10:03 AM

 
Blogger Josh Pelman said...

Hey, you're both welcome to come out to Seattle and help me in my efforts...

7:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home