Home of the stovetop latte, a DIY drink perfected by years of trial and error.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Oohs and aahs

I took Nicholas to the biggest fireworks display in Illinois last night. It was two hours past his bedtime, so he was wound up. He bounced from person to person at the park where we were sitting. And when I say bounced, I mean it. He jumped on his grandpa’s chest several times. He was bucked off his back during a bronco ride. He latched onto the leg of my cousin’s friend and wouldn’t let go. He wrapped his arms around his uncle’s neck and tried to pull him over.
Then the fireworks started. Here’s his reaction.

3 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

haha, my favorite part was when he latched on to the friend's leg.

11:43 AM

 
Blogger theologien said...

Say hi to grandma and grandpa and uncle Ben for me.

1:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's Grandma Jenny OHHHHing and AHHHHing right along with Nicholas. For some reason he dubbed me 'Grandma Legue Baxter' that night and Abby is 'Aunt Abby Baxter'!! Not sure where the 'Baxter' came from, but it sure is cute!!
-Love, Grandma Legue Baxter

11:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home