Home of the stovetop latte, a DIY drink perfected by years of trial and error.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

What I didn't tell you

Sorry about the dereliction of blog duty. I've been very busy.
I didn't have time to tell you about the Cubs game I saw in Cincinnati, the perfect sunny day for a season opener, or the game I watched in Milwaukee, cozy in shirtsleeves under the roof while snowflakes swirled outside. Or the guy I met wearing a big oval belt buckle with his name embossed in it (I'll give you a hint: the last part was "III"). Or the diet I went on, but still managed to eat a diner skillet with eggs, potatoes, cheese, peppers, bacon, sausage, mushrooms, onions and Tabasco sauce.
But I'm back. And I'm here because I have to tell you this: My newspaper was sold to a new company. The same company that bought a newspaper I worked at three years ago and proceeded to destroy it. I fled that time. I'm sticking around now. At least for awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home