Home of the stovetop latte, a DIY drink perfected by years of trial and error.

Friday, March 23, 2007

Look what I found...

I went to a small car dealership to meet a source this week and saw this. A De Lorean DMC in all its stainless steel glory. I've never seen one before, at least not anywhere except in the seminal movie of my youth. The owner must have taken his cue from Pimp My Ride, because it was modified: huge speakers embedded in a fiberglass shell replacing the backseat, tiny flatscreen TVs in the front bumper and a steering wheel shaped like a spider web. The pimped-out part seemed kind of sacrilegious, but it was cool to see the brushed stainless up close.

2 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

oh my gosh! That is awesome. Did you trade in your Ford for it?

7:28 AM

 
Blogger Tricky said...

I am speechless.

2:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home