Home of the stovetop latte, a DIY drink perfected by years of trial and error.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Too much of a good thing

Last night we tried out a new sushi joint, Marc's Fusion Cafe, with a half dozen friends from work. It was pretty tiny, maybe half a dozen large tables and a bar. But the sushi was pretty good. Usually I just get a few pieces as an appetizer. But last night, I decided to go all out and eat a full meal: hamachi, unagi, hotate, and tai, plus a California roll platter.
Wasabi makes sushi an experience, not just a food. That's why I love it.
However, there was an unexpected realization: Perhaps a stomach full of raw fish and horseradish is not entirely desirable.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay T said...

I can't wait to check out the new sushi place! I'm impressed that you know sushi jargon. I usually just point to which tray I want and grunt.

9:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home