Home of the stovetop latte, a DIY drink perfected by years of trial and error.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Quarantined

Today our household was decimated by fever. Of course, only one of us had it, and that one was Nicholas. But that means everybody else is out of commission too. And with the heat advisory today, it didn't take a lot of convincing for me to stay on the couch with him ALL DAY watching Thomas the Tank Engine and Dora the Explorer videos. I have to say I've got a soft spot for that cheeky little engine, but Dora kind of gets on my nerves.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Yeah, the "We did it. We did it. We did it." chant gets to me every time. We like Blues Clues, Miffy and Little Bear on Noggin. Great channel. But we did change gears a little bit this morning and watched the Disney Channel. Loved Mickey Mouse as a kid, and he's still cool today.

10:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home