Home of the stovetop latte, a DIY drink perfected by years of trial and error.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Where have you been?

My friend Jay pointed out that I've been derelict in posting here since I started law school.
True dat.
I just don't have the time to think through a decent post. Yeah, I know it may surprise you that it takes more than 5 minutes to rip one of these babies off and post it, but it does.
My schedule is packed. I come home every weekend to see Nicholas, which is definitely worth it, but it doesn't leave much time for chitchat during the week. So most of my contact with the outside world is limited to conversations with fellow students at school (usually about whatever happened in class), Facebook status updates and cell phone calls on the drive to and from Rockford.
The rest of the time I spend in class where I learn about escheat, assumption of risk and unconscionability. Which is AWESOME. It is really is a blast to be challenged intellectually. And when I'm not at home sleeping, I live in the law library in one of these carrels (pictured). Sweet, huh?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home