Home of the stovetop latte, a DIY drink perfected by years of trial and error.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mobile blogging

I just got a new smartphone and I am in love. It's a Treo 680, which is there entry level model. As annoyed as I was with Palm after the debacle I had with them over my TX, I opted to stay with their line rather than forsake $200 in software that's only compatible with their operating system.
Now I can do everything with this handy gadget. I can check email, go online, use my calendar, make shopping lists, look up contact information, edit documents, etc.
I can even post to my blog from this device. In fact, that's what I'm doing right now.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Did you just write this while we were on the phone? Because you can, you know... I mean literally, you can. You can probably load bullets into it, too, as my colleagues suggested about my own Treo!

11:34 PM

 
Blogger Tink *~*~* said...

Congratulations on becoming a mobile blogger. Warning, it's sort of addictive.

Tink *~*~*, a mobile blogger
My Mobile Adventures *~*~*

12:37 AM

 
Blogger Abby said...

I just don't understand the attraction to these things. All that technology is lost on me. I'm still using a paper calendar to keep track of my scheduling while Andrew insists that he can't function without the new I-phone.....men!

6:01 AM

 
Blogger Jay T said...

I still use my 650... and I'll never give it up! NEVER!

11:52 AM

 
Blogger theologien said...

Would be interesting to know you fiasco with the TX, because mine is dead as rasputin. I either have to spend 140 USD or buy a new one. AFter this, I don't want another palm product

2:28 PM

 
Blogger Nate said...

Frankly, you don't want to have to deal with Palm support ever. It's kind of like Dante's inferno. It just gets worse and worse the further in you go.

2:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home