Home of the stovetop latte, a DIY drink perfected by years of trial and error.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Crazy drivers!

I had to take a two-hour driving class at work this week, probably so the company can get a break on its insurance rates. The instructor handed out a list of actual excerpts from crash reports submitted to insurance companies. They were pretty funny. Here's some of the best ones:
• Coming home I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don’t have.
• I collided with a stationary truck coming the other way.
• A pedestrian hit me and went under my car.
• In an attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole.
• I approached the intersection a sign suddenly appeared in a place where no stop sign had ever appeared before. I was unable to stop in time to avoid the accident.
• An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my car and vanished.
• I told police I was not injured, but on removing my hat found that I had a fractured skull.
• The indirect cause of the accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth.

2 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

wow! Those people are real winners. My personal favorite was the one about "the pedestrian hit my car". What the?!

8:07 AM

 
Blogger Chad said...

Abby seems to say "wow!" a lot. Not one of those quotes surprises me in the least, but as Homer says, it's funny because it's true. Happy driving!

10:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home