Home of the stovetop latte, a DIY drink perfected by years of trial and error.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

School days, school days

So Meegan finished her second week of school on Friday, and let me tell you, I am exhausted. No really. Her nursing program is relentless and demanding. She studies every night for hours and still flunked a quiz. Oh, but flunking in OSF's school means getting a 77 percent. Because Ds don't pass at all (so that's an F) and the lowest C is a 78. A 78, people!
It couldn't be more difficult if she were learning the mystic secrets of Kung Fu with one of those long-goateed gurus who teaches his pupils some esoteric truth by making them carry well water in thimbles up a 500-foot staircase to fill his bath.
But the reason I am tired is because I take care of Nicholas while she's studying. Hey, it's really tiring!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay T said...

On our first big midterm in med school I got the 14th lowest grade in our class of ~160.

My confidence hasn't been the same since, and it was like 4 years ago.

5:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home