Home of the stovetop latte, a DIY drink perfected by years of trial and error.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Welcome Elizabeth

My friend Chris had an 8-pound baby girl last weekend. Well, actually his wife Cybil did all the work. As soon as I get a picture of little Elizabeth, I will post it.
I was calling him tonight, but Meegan reminded me what it's like to have a new baby. Oh yeah, I remember. No sleep. Days and nights ruled by a screaming 8-pound tyrant who demands food, coddling and changing. Not a lot of time for anything else.
Chris' phone kept ringing and went to voicemail. The mailbox was full so I couldn't leave a message.
Guess he's kinda busy.
So instead of a phone call, here's my congratulations, Chris, Cybil and Michael. May God bless the new addition to your family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home