Home of the stovetop latte, a DIY drink perfected by years of trial and error.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Oh, the agony

My left wrist is aching thanks to the ailment that is the bane of every desk jockey: carpal tunnel. A colleague called it the wuss' disease.
But people, it HURTS. I couldn't get to sleep last night it hurt so much.
I wonder if my precious, precious Treo is contributing to this inflammation. Typing messages with my thumbs on a keyboard smaller than a business card can't be good for the nerves in my arm.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jay T said...

Put the Treo down.

6:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Jay; there are just certain things that people who have wrists with special needs need to do - and that's not over use them. I can say this because I, too, have the wrists with special needs. I bought an awesome BlackBerry a couple years ago and had to return it a day later with crippled fingers. My carpal is tunneling as I type this. I would go to bed reading, but sometimes even holding a book open for an hour hurts too. And this started in 2002 for me. Sucks. MappyB.

7:09 PM

 
Blogger Nate said...

Look people, we need to come up with another solution. 'Cuz I'm not going to drop the Treo. Mmm-kay?

8:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home