Home of the stovetop latte, a DIY drink perfected by years of trial and error.

Monday, May 05, 2008

Down time

I am so sad right now. I just feel empty and lonely. It seems I get shaky like this at least once a day. I don't like it and I'm always looking for something to relieve this feeling.
I think normal people just go through these times, but I can hardly stand it.
Nicholas was in Chicago with his aunt and uncle this weekend, so I had the house to myself. I had a lot of work to do because we're putting it on the market in a week. But I only completed two tasks: mowing the lawn and pressure-washing the garage and porch for painting. I couldn't do much more because I got so down and felt so alone.
I was glad when Nicholas got back. I asked my brother to come over yesterday too.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home