Home of the stovetop latte, a DIY drink perfected by years of trial and error.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Wish I'd thoughta that

Last week I went to a doctor at a sleep disorder clinic, a place where I slept last month while they tracked all my vitals. After spending 20 minutes with the doctor discussing the state of the healthcare system in the U.S. (we got off track), he told me that I did not have sleep apnea. The reason I was tested is because I am tired all the time during the day. His suggestion? Try getting some more sleep.
Wow. I don't know why I didn't think of that. I guess when someone in a white coat with letters after his name tells you to get some sleep, you believe them. So it's been 9 p.m. to bed for the last few days, asleep by 10 o'clock. TEN O'CLOCK! I feel like I'm 12 years old again. Of course, I don't feel like a mummy when I wake up in the morning, so this doc may be on to something. With that in mind, I'm off to bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nate said...

I am not pasty. I have a farmer tan, thank you very much.

11:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home