Home of the stovetop latte, a DIY drink perfected by years of trial and error.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

All things in moderation

So it's official, I'm back on the sauce. Not that sauce. The brown stuff. I had another few cups over breakfast with a source this week. Maybe I can maintain this low-grade caffeine flow and refrain from consuming mass quantities. Yeah, right. As a recovering alcoholic, I ought to know better than to think I can stave off the addiction that has forced me to maintain a consistent intake of coffee all day long.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations? You're back! :) I do love coffee, some fresh ground Fair Trade coffee. Mmm....

I don't see anything wrong with a cup or two each day? Were you talking serious joe addiction, a pot a day type of thing?

2:24 PM

 
Blogger Nate said...

Oh yeah, a pot a day. Quadruple lattes, those little cans of Starbucks Doubleshots, caffeinated mints. My coffee mug at work is literally 16 ounces. Did I ever consume anything half-heartedly?

3:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home