Home of the stovetop latte, a DIY drink perfected by years of trial and error.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

I take back all the mean things I said...


....about TV journalists. Because today I was on the television news. And I don't mean because my neighbor's house burned down or the fugitive ran through my yard. I was ON the news. Yes. I was. Here's the deal: My new newspaper has a cooperative agreement with a local television station to promo articles on the air. I did a big story and they wanted me to go on live and talk about it. Yeah. It was scary. About three minutes before go time I felt a stabbing pain on the left side of my chest above my heart. I think that must be what a panic attack is. Or at least, it's what happens when you don't take a breath for 90 seconds. Anyway, I'll post a link tomorrow morning to the video when it goes up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home