Home of the stovetop latte, a DIY drink perfected by years of trial and error.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The rabbit holes on the internets

Okay, last night I spent at least two hours discovering YouTube. I mean, have you seen this place? Sheesh. It was hih-larious. But after watching image after image of lipsynched song spoofs, stop motion animation and sweet dance moves, I concluded that much of cyberspace is a colossal waste of time. While I was busy watching videos created by other people with too much time on their hands, my petunias didn't get planted and my dishes didn't get done. I also didn't get enough sleep, thus forcing me to consume well over a pot of coffee at work today. Hmmm... well, it is the sweet sweet nectar of the gods.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like many other things the Internet is a wonderful resource if used intelligently.....but who does that ??
There is a limit to intelligence but no limit to stupidity.

10:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home